Due to Corona virus concerns and the recent cap put on public gatherings in Connecticut, until further notice, we have decided along with the artist to postpone this performance.
We will continue monitoring the event ban and other imposed limitations as well as the Coronavirus situation in general. Our hope is conditions improve and it will be safe for all to gather for the show.
If public gatherings are still deemed unsafe and the ban remains, we will ultimately reschedule the show. Keep checking back for updates!
The rescheduled date will be announced soon. Please hold onto your tickets as they will be valid for the new date. Sign in to your account to locate your tickets. If your event is eligible for a refund or credit, you can make a request from the available options.