Accessing Print at Home Tickets & Virtual Content
To access Print at Home Tickets & Virtual Content please login using the email address and password created at checkout.
If you have multiple persons in the same household that share an email address, you may need to select each of the names listed to determine which account has active tickets.
Information regarding Cancelled or Postponed events may be found at https://www.warnertheatre.org/cancelled
Requirements for Entry to the Warner Theatre
Photo ID - a valid form of ID is:
- Government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport for all patrons 18 years or older.
- Government issued photo ID or School Photo ID for patrons younger than 18 years.
- Patrons under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
Proof of Vaccintion - acceptable proof of vaccination includes:
- Vaccination card (includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date of last dose administered).
- Photo of above vaccination card as a separate document.
- Photo of above vaccination card stored on phone or electronic device.
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider, electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
The only exceptions are:
- Minors who must be accompanied by an adult that meets the above vaccination requirements.
- Patrons who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical exception or a sincerely held religious belief.
Proof of Negative Testing - acceptable proof of vaccination includes:
- Negative antigen test from a test provider, laboratory, or health care provider, taken within 12 hours of the performance start time.
- Negative PCR test from a test provider, laboratory, or health care provider, taken within 72 hours of the performance start time.